image

Welcome to my blog!

Here you will find my thoughts (and commentary) on all things beauty related. To search for a specific subject or post, please use the search box above right. Enjoy!

Details

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Mini-Haul

I hauled a little bit when Ulta had the 40% off sale about two weeks ago. I picked up some Maybelline eyeshadows & a lipstick, and quite a few NYX Jumbo eye pencils.  I also hit up my local CCO at Tanger outlets and scored some choice MAC finds.  They have a great singletons basket that they kind of hide behind the counter unless you know to ask for it!  It usually has one of a kind stuff that they don't even have testers for. So I got two LE Dazzleglass Cremes, a pigment (in the old jar!), a lipstick, an eyeshadow and a creme blush.  I'll be haunting them again, because they should be getting the LE summer items in soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment